Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Conclusion

    The references I read had almost the same information about my topic and question. The main difference that I found was that while our text book talks about the role of the National Endowment for the Arts, the others talked of the conflicts and problems of this organization. My suggested answer is that the creation of the NEA was part of the political policies. I think that this organization was created to stimulate some kind of political interests. The artwork I analyzed let me look the positive things of this organization. Even when I think that the NEA was creates for political interests, I appreciate that it has increased the cultural level of this society. In my piece I want to reflect a comparison of how people appreciate public art before and after the creation of the NEA. I will try to reflect it in a piece of paper. I have not started my artwork, but after my interview with Jenni Rebbecca I will decide what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment